Bootcamps by Kelly, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Should any financial deduction not be honored by my bank or credit card company for any reason, I realize I am still responsible for the payment, plus a $10 service charge.
It is my responsibility to notify Kore Bootcamps should I change my financial institution and or account at any time.
2. Kore Bootcamps reserves the right to revoke the training and/or program privileges of any person who abuses or misuses any of the equipment or facilities being used or engages in conduct which is abusive, illegal, disruptive or poses a threat to the safety of others or is otherwise unacceptable, as determined by Kore Bootcamps in its sole discretion.
3. Agreement is transferable one time only between immediate family members for a one-time transfer fee of $99.
NOTICE OF CONSUMER RIGHTS BUYERS RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you wish to cancel this contract, you may cancel at any time. All paid in full purchases are final and no refunds will be distributed. All provided services, including but not limited to, training sessions, group classes, nutrition consultations, body assessments, etc. are final once provided and no refunds will be distributed.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TERMS
(1) The buyer or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract if the buyer dies or becomes permanently disabled. A permanent disability means a condition which precludes the buyer from engaging in any physical activity for the duration of their life and the condition is verified by a physician. Upon receipt of notice of cancellation under this paragraph, Kore Bootcamps shall refund to the buyer only monies paid on services that have not yet taken place. Once a service has taken place no refund will be distributed. In the event a permanent disability takes place during an ongoing program, a pro-rated refund will be distributed reflecting services provided and services not yet provided. In the case of permanent disability Kore Bootcamps may require the buyer to submit to a physical examination by a physician agreeable to the buyer and Kore Bootcamps.
(2) The buyer may cancel the contract if the buyer moves more than 25 additional miles from the current Kore Bootcamps program location and is unable to transfer the contract to a family or friend. Upon receipt of notice of cancellation under this paragraph Kore Bootcamps shall refund to the buyer all monies on services that have not yet taken place.
(3) Sessions are non- transferable from week to week or month to month. If you fail to meet the agreed upon number of weekly sessions you will forfeit those sessions. In the event a Kore Bootcamps representative cancels a scheduled appointment for any reason, that session will be made up at no additional cost and no session will be forfeited.
(4) To cancel this contract pursuant to the paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4). and (5), the buyer shall notify Kore Bootcamps in of cancellation in writing.
(5) In addition, I grant to Kore Bootcamps its representatives and employees the right to take photographs/videos/testimonials of me and my property. I authorize Kore Bootcamps, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Kore Bootcamps may use such photographs/videos/testimonials of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
Bootcamps by Kelly, LLC operates http://www.korebootcamps.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and to identify membership/account accuracy. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that pertains to our business.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Late Cancel/No Show Charge
At Kore we want our members to get the most our of their memberships. This also means we want to give individuals who truly want to attend classes that opportunity. Because most of our classes have limited availability we have instituted a Late Cancel/No Show policy that requires a cancellation of a booked class must be done at least 12 hours in advance. If you do not cancel your booking at least 12 hours in advance you will be charged a $15 late cancel/now show fee. This is done to prevent individuals from reserving multiple spots in classes without intent of actually attending. It allows for every individual to have the same fair opportunity to book and protect the integrity of our booking system.